About this statement
Information you provide
- Web usage information to develop and improve our website
- Registration information to keep you informed with latest products and/or services
- Name, address, e-mail, and telephone details
How we use personal information
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the products, service and, special offers that we provide.
- To provide access to client areas of the website and provide additional information and services
- To administer competitions and news email services
- To carry out market research and personalise your visit to our website
Who do we pass your personal information to?
We will not provide your personal information to any third party without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. To this end, we apply our internal data protection policy to processing your data. Appropriate physical and logical security measures are taken to ensure your data remains safe.
Using this site
In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version, cookie details and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.